Southern State launches Summer Enrichment Program
Southern State Community College is excited to announce its Summer Enrichment Program for 2023. Designed to foster creativity, learning and personal growth, these courses are tailored to empower students of all ages during summer break.
The course lineup at Central Campus in Hillsboro includes:
• Cyber Techniques: June 6 and 7 for those entering grades 6-8.
• CPR: June 6 for those age 12 and older.
• QuickBooks Basic/Refresher: June 20 and 23.
• QuickBooks Advanced: June 26 and 30
• Résumés and Interview Skills: June 27.
• Cyber Techniques: July 11 and 12 for those entering grades 9-12.
• Pickleball: July 18 and 20.
The course lineup at Brown County Campus in Mt. Orab includes:
• Microsoft Basic Excel: June 12 and 13 for those age 16-24.
• Microsoft Advanced Excel: June 14 and 15 for age 16-24.
• Microsoft Basic Excel: June 20 and 21 for those age 25 and older.
• Microsoft Advanced Excel: June 22 and 23 for those age 25 and older
• Résumés and Interview Skills: July 10.
• CPR: July 11 for those age 12 and older.
• Pickleball: July 11 and 13.
Southern State will also hold a free Résumés and Interview Skills Workshop in Greenfield on June 29 from 9-11 a.m. at the Workforce Development Center.
Those participating in the Summer Enrichment Program will acquire valuable knowledge and skills through personal and professional development. These courses provide a great opportunity for students to experience a summer full of growth and discovery.
Registration is now open. Visit SSCC online at https://www.sscc.edu/academics/short-term-training/summer-enrichment.sh… to explore program details and cost information as well as to complete and submit the enrollment form. For additional information, please call Amanda Lewis at (800) 628-7722, ext. 3520.