Greenfield Library Link
February is not only the month for Valentine's Day, but it is also LOVE YOUR LIBRARY MONTH. We hope you do love your library and make use of all the items and services that are provided. It is our pleasure to serve you. If you have not stopped in for awhile, come check us out. You'll be delighted.
Check out these upcoming events:
* FEBRUARY 4- 11 a.m. noon - STROKE SUPPORT GROUP- this group is for stroke survivors, caregivers, or families of stroke victims. It will be the first Thursday of each month and is presented by the Greenfield Area Medical Center.
* FEBRUARY 10 3 p.m. 5 p.m. Dawna Jo Kiesling, from the Highland County Extension Office, will be here at the library to share ideas and recipes for healthier eating and money saving ideas as well.
* FEBRUARY 11 Noon 4 p.m. Free Tax Clinic If your household income is less than $56,000, the Ohio Benefit Bank will help you file your taxes. For an appointment, call 937-393-3458.
* FEBRUARY 15 Library will be closed for PRESIDENTS' DAY.
* FEBRUARY 17 5 p.m. - THE BOOKWORMS (adult book discussion group) The February selection will be "World Without End" by Ken Follett. Stop by, pick up a book & join us. Everyone is welcome.
* FEBRUARY 22 6:30 p.m. GENEALOGY CLUB This group meets monthly to learn more about genealogy research. Earlene Scott leads this group. Everyone welcome.
* MARCH 16,23,30 6 8 p.m. CET WORKSHOPS Natalie Reeder from CET will present workshops for preschool caretakers. The 3 workshop titles include: Defining an Early Childhood Professional, Providing the Best Working Environment, & Using Parents as Partners. Please call or stop in and pre-register for these free workshops.
* We have great weekly Storytimes: Tuesday 11 am - 2's & 3's & caregiver -- Thursday 6 p.m. 4's 6's. They include stories and a craft or activity.
Greenfield Public Library is located at 1125 Jefferson Street, Greenfield, Ohio. Hours: Mon-Thurs 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., Fri- 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sat. 10 a.m. 3 p.m. Phone # 937-981-3772 or Fax # 937-981-5177 or find us on the web www.highlandco.org.[[In-content Ad]]